Wednesday

All aboard?




Perhaps a little known fact about Carbo is that my airline of choice is Northwest Airlines.




Okay, why, of all the things I could talk about ... state this? Is it because in less than two weeks I will be flying Northwest to Italy? Well, some of my trip is Northwest, but most of it will be with their partner flights.




Is it because I use a Northwest Airlines credit card and I get points for every dollar I spend? Well, sure that is a given. I like to shop and I love a credit card that gives me something. Plus I pay off my credit cards every month so I don't get socked with any interest rates.




Enough already, asking myself questions and giving an answer is not getting us any closer to why I am talking about Northwest Airlines....




Northwest Airlines is celebrating their newest nonstop service between Fort Wayne and Minneapolis/St. Paul with special introductory airfares in our Fort Wayne market. Daily service to Minneapolis/St. Paul starts May 3, 2008.




I cannot tell you how pumped I am to know that I can hop a plane in my own backyard (literally, it is in my backyard) and be in Minneapolis so I can go to the Mall of America and use my Northwest Airlines credit card, get points so they can send me home for free.




I love being an American - well not American - the flight, because they do not fly from Fort Wayne to Minneapolis direct. But you get where I am going ... I am going to Minneapolis

No comments: