Friday

Just put it in my juice ...


I was shocked to find that there are many more uses for my favorite drink - Vodka - than simply adding no color to my favorite fruit juices.



  • To help get rid of zits, apply vodka with a cotton ball - it will tighten your pores.

  • To have stronger hair, apply a jigger of vodka to 12 oz of your shampoo. It removes toxins, cleans the scalps and makes your hair healthier - now I have to find cranberry soap!

  • Bees buzzin' ya? Put vodka in a spray bottle and spray at bees or wasps. They will die!

  • Got an ear ache? (or work with someone that you are sick of) Pour an ounce into your ear and then let it drain ... it will kill the bacteria (it really won't do much for your crazed co worker.

  • Have a bandage you got to take off? Well, apply vodka and it will ease the release from the skin.


I am kind of looking forward to being sick or sore. Just need to make sure I have my favorite drink on hand to make the pain go away.

No comments: