Thursday

Astro..nut


One more whack job has been nabbed by the police. Sadly, the count is too low to have made a difference in our society. I am certain you have heard the reports about the lady from Texas, a true astronaut, drove to Florida with an intent to harm the lady she thought may be with a guy she liked. She strapped on a large depends and drove through multiple states to show up at the airport to haunt or stalk another lady. Oh, not just that she went to kill her. She loaded up her car with a gun, a mallet, tubing and lord knows what other tools to end the life of the person she thought was her nemesis toward another man. Let me not forget to add, the freak astronaut is married and has children. Irony as it, the defense claims that she is just over stressed. She balances children and a high pressure job and she just had a bad day. Screw your bad day lady, you are stuck in a cylinder in space. Not much stress there, you don't have to sit through American Idol. You don't have to go shopping for groceries or attempt to drive to the store (without being hit by old people). You don't have much stress in contrast to the rest of America. Last night I flipped on Nancy Grace to see if she was eating astronaut for supper, and low and behold, she was softer than I expected. I wanted to call the show and say execute this whack job. Then I thought, if they were to do that, then she would become more famous than that horse that bit the dust last month. Come to think of it, I am not a big fan of astronauts either! They took away Pluto and I don't think I will ever forgive NASA and the cronies who work there for this horrific educational moment.

No comments: