Monday

Strung together



I think I have found our secret defense weapons, Janice Dickinson and Nancy Grace. This weekend, as I was wrapped from head to toe to avoid frost bite, I stumbled across the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. As I watched, I determined she is just as ruthless as our CNN pal, Nancy Grace. I wonder how these two women are off camera. I wonder if they are rude, heartless and destructive when rating points are not the highest objection. It makes for good television, but how does it make for living a life. Oh, I know, "if they were men, we would not be having this conversation". True, if they were men, someone would have taken them outside and knocked the living daylights out of them. What I think I have found is that they have in common a secret evil necklace that when they wear it makes them vicious. These pictures see this fashion no-no as perhaps the link between nice and evil. Watch for the necklace on other women today as you make your way through life.

No comments: