Tuesday

Bless me.


Well, today was just your standard day. Weather was decent, not great but decent. Work was chaotic but not out of control. I slept adequately, but not abundantly. So, why is it that I would have a car accident. Mind you, it was not what you see to the right, but it felt like it. I was slowing moping down Coliseum Blvd. when I was sitting at a red light. The light turned green, the car in front of me began to go. Then, I did too. I sneezed, and then booooommmmmm I hit the car in front of me who decided to stop for no apparent reason. No airbags deployed, no cursing, just a simple uggh and I got out exchanged insurance information and then the world got very, very small. The car driver asked where I worked, and I told him. He said, wow, I just applied for a job there. He wanted to know if I could pull a few strings to help get him a job. Sure, happy to! But you can not stop whenever you want to, buddy!

No comments: