Saturday

Did you hear this?



Guess what I was doing last year at this time? I was preparing for one amazing evening for Mastodons on Parade. I was busy, writing and rewriting the two hours live event. But the better answer would have been, this is when my voice left my body. Talk about a fearful moment in my life, I was the voice over for half of the live mastodons. Well, who said that history does not repeat itself? No, the mastodons are not going to be auctioned off again, but I did lose my voice. Gone. Not a peep. Not sick, no cold or anything, just voiceless. Timing could not be worse, again. Over the past week I have been on the phone for eight hours straight and I guess my vocal chords have decided to take a vacation. Obviously, without giving me much notice. So, for some people, this is the week of my life they cherish. On the twist side, if you do not receive a phone call from me, or I do not call you back, it is because my voice is on vacation and will return soon...lets hope!

No comments: