Sunday

Everyone gather around...



It was Saturday morning, about 10:00 a.m., Clyde and I were standing outside in the front lawn. Not a cloud in the sky, temperature was 65 degrees, a nice breeze. Perfect fall day, or in Florida terms "bitter cold". Anyway, I am talking to Clyde as I normally do when he and I are alone, when out of no where, a big hybrid of a bumble bee flew into my head. He hit with great force, and bounced off my all-to-hard head. Now, I am thinking, what gives Bee? So I tell Clyde, that bee just flew into my head. He turned his head sideways, to provide a listening ear and a bit of disbelief. It was not seconds later that two black birds (not racially motivated, just describing the facts) were fighting in mid air and were flying right towards me head. I ducked down quickly and they flew up darting from my path. At this point, I am thinking the entire natural world has gone crazy or I am just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I go inside, and then I am hit with the moral of the story. It is important to get to know the birds and the bees at any age. Inform someone you love about them today. This is actually a true situation that happened to me.

No comments: