Thursday

A Scoobie Don't

Sitting with some friends, where I was having a drink or two, the topic turned to Halloween. The art of dressing up to scare the kid-lings who may come to the door. Over the past series of years, I have participating in dressing up as a famous person in some characteur way. Perhaps the year I went as Roy with a tiger attached to my neck just months after the Las Vegas showman was slobbered on by his cat may have pushed the envelope beyond ever closing again. One year, I went to many tanning booths to get a dark golden brown tan so I could be Diana Ross. One year I donned a 9xxx purple dress to be Mama Cass, nibbling on a ham sandwich. Well, the idea I have had in the closet but have yet to open is the one where I am dressed up as fast food restaurant icon, colonel Sanders. Except the twist, is his KFC bucket of bird is not "Kosher Fried Chicken". And rather than dressed in the big white suit, I would have the traditional apparel of a religious Jewish man. Well, as offensive as having Mel Gibson over on the Sabbath, I know this idea is better as a humorous, yet offensive, concept that will probably never be executed. Or if I would, I would face execution.

No comments: