Monday

Okay, so yesterday was One now it is two!



Well, I thought I would take a few seconds to talk about the friends that have entered into my life. We all run in circles of peeps engage us, tempt us, prompt us to think and do things that we may or may not thought were possible. It has been a fun road as I have picked up hundreds and hundreds of hitch hikers who have shown me neat and exciting things. It has also been fun to meet new people and to be turned on to new music too. My first college roommate introduced me to Phil Collins. My second college roommate introduced me to Night Ranger. My former wife introduced me to quiet. She was not an avid music buff so I learned that sometimes quiet is calming. Though, that is not a common situation now in my life, I did try to learn to enjoy this time. But musically, she enjoyed the Philharmonic. As my life rolls on, I am certain that I will be exposed to new artists that I have not know and will become a follower of new music.

No comments: