Saturday

Cut it out!



Alright, I am back. I will spare the details, but just know that being swamped, upside down and overwhelmed are not the same haha. Today, I need to go to the grocery store. It has been three weeks since I have been to one. This means I have tons of jars and bottles of items like mustards, dressings, other unique condiments but I have nothing to put them on. So, being the thrifty grocery store miser that I can be (and this is only at the grocery store) I was going through the stacks of coupons that come in the Sunday newspaper. What has set me in motion this morning is that why do coupons have to have expiration dates? Serious business, if you want a consumer to buy your goods, does it really matter if they save .20 today or .20 next month? Wouldn't you just be happy that the bought it? So after cutting the coupons and flipping back and forth to make sure you did not miss something on the other side of the paper, I find that Clyde's dog food coupon has already expired! I am opposed of the usage of coins and I think my next campaign shall be no coupons. I think we should send a message to the manufactures and let them know to cut it out, because we don't want to clip them out!

No comments: