Wednesday

Never get old...


Okay, so I am driving in my car. (Yes, the same one I spoke of in yesterday's blog entrance) Here's the deal, I am listening to "stupid" radio when I hear a commercial that made me want to swerve into on coming traffic. I think the premise of the commercial was to make us (the listener) to decide to commit parents or elderly loved-ones into nursing home facilities and how wonderful they are for the active aging person. Well, the exiled family member was excited about the activities, the fun, the feeling of home that exist within 'said' nursing home facility. The person who was locking up granny was visiting the captive woman, is loudly told in some flowery words, to hurry up because a 'family' lock-down breakfast was to occur, promptly. Her words were, "The biscuits are not going to get any warmer". Now, I am thinking, that this must mean the food was hot and ready. But then it could say, that only tepid food is served and never gets hotter than it is now. I am thinking, why not say, "breakfast is served just like I would have made myself, without having to lift a finger..." or something acknowledging the amenity of having fresh, homemade food. Oh well, I have decided that I am not going to allow myself to talk about my biscuits to anyone, anytime soon.

No comments: