Thursday

Thanks for all the cards I got today


Well, today I turn six years old. I have not been showered with dog toys or treats. My dad did not take me any where. I got some cottage cheese, but heck, I get that anytime I turn my head sideways.

I have a very rough life. I wake up very early just to go outside and be told to hurry up. Luckily, I get a treat for all my efforts of performing on command. Then I need to rest, because who wants to get up at 5 in the morning. I wake up about 10 and realize I need to check out the house to see if my dad has left anything around for me to get into. A Kleenex, or a Popsicle stick, perhaps part of a pop tart or a sock. I do love socks. Normally, he has not left anything, so I go back to bed. Then, about 1 I am startled by the noise of the mailman. I bark, but realize no one is listening to me. So, I figure, I should just go back to bed. Then about 530 my dad is home, and I am up. He tells me to eat my food. I turn my head sideways, and then he gives me cottage cheese. I spin around in a circle and then I eat. Then I need to rest. Around 9 he takes me outside again. I have to go. But I am very fortunate, we go right to bed. I need my rest.

No comments: