Wednesday

Egg-xactly what we need to do in the morning.



Well, I woke up at 3:30 this morning. Wanted to make a bit of breakfast before I work out. So, I have shuffled around this morning. Did a few morning chores. Read a dozen emails and just made my way to the kitchen. So, I cracked open a few eggs and made some turkey bacon. Let me tell you, either it is too early in the morning to realize, or I found a great product, but this was really darn good. This weekend I went to the grocery store for the first time this month. I felt like I was just coming back from a Survivor competition. Must have milk. Must have eggs. Must have extra large chocolate bars (for the trick or treaters). Zombie walk, hands and arms extended. Well, I was at the Fresh Market. That is the place to go NOT when you are full or hungry, but when you want to make sure you do not spend the same as you do when you walk into Target for a tube of toothpaste. I made it out under a hundred bucks, good thing I did not buy any fruit! Well, my adventure brought me to the meat case where I bought turkey bacon that looked darn good. Well, let me tell you it was. I just ate it. Clyde said that it was greaseless and very good! He knows his turkey. Anyway, I have about an hour before I depart for the gym. So my morning challenge is, make breakfast. Pause long enough to start the morning with a healthy, yet quick well rounded breakfast. My breakfast took about 5 minutes to make. So, it does not have to be time consuming. Plus, I did not have to wait in any line to get my egg Mcsomething. Do not like lines either. Hmm, I have been the consummate complainer. Hate this, dislike that. Oh well, never get old!

No comments: