Wednesday

The color wheel of fortune!


Yesterday I was at Krogers on West Jefferson, the one that is actually a Krogers and not the Scott's that is a Krogers... I was shopping for a few items. I was focused and determined. I have about 8 items I needed and I was on a mission. So I am booking down the aisles, like I am in a low budget Amazing Race, when the aisle I needed to go down had more people than a Chinese apartment complex.
So I thought, I will go down the next aisle, cut back up and get the items I need. Well, I went down the hair shampoo aisle/baby diaper aisle. The aisle was much narrower than the rest of the aisles, the items on the shelf stuck out, and when going a bit faster than a stroll, the array of colors were like going through a Willlie Wonka time machine.
I truly was dizzy when I went through the aisle. I had no idea that there were that many color combinations until I saw the different bottles of hair products. I don't buy my soap from a grocery store. Sauve? Dove? What!?! I am an Aveda or an H20 guy all the way.
So when we all approach this Independence day, it is comforting that the fore-fathers had enough wisdom in their powdered wigs to know that they fought for over 100 different soaps in different colored bottles. Thank you George and the fifty some people who drew up that famous document.

No comments: