Sunday

So much to say...



Every now and again I just wonder about things and since Clyde listens only when he wants to, I find it easier to just write and vent.


So, does anyone find it strange that both dog food and can meat have both been recalled due to risk to life. Perhaps the food Clyde could eat is the same stuff I might eat, but he does not eat can meat nor do I, except that tuna that was caught using anti dolphin netting.


I am all about downtown improvement, but I am struggling to embrace this two way traffic on Calhoun Street. Especially since so much money was invested into the developing of this corridor with trees and sidewalks and seating area for passers-by or even the couple of restaurants on this stretch of the road. Lets hope that the stall means stop, since funding can not be found.

What about television commercials for local car sales? Why do they have to point at me? I just don't understand why I need to feel intimidated in my own home. Thanks Uncle Sam.

You know, if Lindsey Lohan was Kim Fields (Tootsie from the Facts of Life) the girl never would have seen the light of day. Drunk driving, driving the wrong way on a highway, running down and chasing other vehicles, pockets of cocaine. The race card is truly in play with this blond bimbette. Where is Al Sharpton where there really is an issue?

PS It is still not too late to learn more about Tom Henry for Mayor. Become educated about the candidates. The smokers and bar owners are putting their support against Matt Kelty. Wise weight of power. Learn more and stay educated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What, no Matt Kelty? Fort Wayne's first gay mayor? *snicker*