Thursday

SAVE

Every since Al Gore created the Internet, and founded the carbon foot print, the entire world has quickly gone down hill. Global warming (but don't ask the people in Colorado this past winter, or the people in Argentina right now), water shortages, food shortages, funny television shortage... it is endless. Well, thank goodness someone like Jennifer Aniston has stepped out of her famous shadow to shed some light to help educate us dumb clucks.

Jennifer has informed the world that she takes a three minute shower, which includes brushing her teeth.

Okay, lets think this through. I am twice Jennifer's size, granted, but our teeth are probably the same. Hygienist state that we need to brush for two minutes. So I would assume she has had dental work, she is keen on following that sage advice.

Now considering that my hair is just a clump in contrast to her beautiful mane of hair, I think by the time I wet my hair, lather it with soap and then rinse (without a conditioner as the next step) I have personally invested a minute. This would mean that good looking Jennifer does not condition her hair, nor wash any other part of her body.

So, Imus, you can add Jennifer Aniston to your list of 'nappy headed ho's". Cuz something is fugly with this three minute shower and tooth brushing scenario.

No comments: