Monday

If only my hair looked that good...


The past three weeks have been like being on roller skates on ice, I just can't seem to get caught up. Saturday I took off the skates and plopped myself down for a weekend of rest. I have a challenge sitting in one spot for any great length of time, so I did tiny tasks and then an extended break. I cleaned the storage room in the basement. I hung more pictures on the wall of fame. (Walgreens had my picture frames on sale). I made pork ribs (kinda like pork rinds). I made two big pictures of ice tea (which looks like Jack Daniels) and watched some television, listened to some music and read a dozen magazines. There were things I was "supposed" to do, but they required leaving the house and I just was not up to putting that much energy into any one thing.
Today is Monday and I will need to put the bus in motion. Meetings, agendas, lunches, etc all take top priority as I take on a full work week. If I could only find that other roller skate, I might just breeze through hump-day.

No comments: