Friday

BART


Well, the ongoing saga of Carbo continues ... I am now on the BART - Bananas Applesauce Rice and Toast and I am finding success in this program. Here is the deal, rice needs gravy or at least heavy butter But if it is going to settle me back down, then so be it. I can tell you that I am craving pizza like a pregnant person!


Other news! Tonight is the Beat the Winter Blues event at 9:00 p.m. at my home! Oh yeah, in spite of all the turmoil in my tummy, the blues will come to life tonight for those who want to learn more about United Way of Allen County. Drop me a line if you want more information. It is fun and festive and will happen ONLY once. I can guarantee you this ... one time only!


Continuing other news! I may have a big announcement on Wednesday! Yes, another one! This has been the year for Carbo. Who says that turning 40 may not come with some great perks! The last big news concerned my birthday, this is more about a way for me to do something I love and perhaps fulfil a bit of my dream as well.


Finally, today is Leap Year Day ... so for everyone who complains they need one more day ... you got it! Enjoy it. Party on!


1 comment:

Cara said...

Then there is the BRAT diet, good for ouchy tummies, bananas, rice, applesauce and tea.

Hope you are firmly on the mend!