Tuesday

God's Paint Brush


Before you go all ape and think I have got "all religious" on ya, this morning is a day when I realize that sometime somethings are in the hands of a high power.
Initially, I was going to give credit to Mother Nature, but I have not seen her since an episode of Rudolph. So, to my surprise, as I look outside the Carbo retreat this morning, a beautiful landscape of trees each one trimmed in white snow, glistening.
Now, I have not been on the roads, but from my window this morning, it is a gorgeous sight.
This has been a rough snow season for many, but the largest group effected have been those who produce or provide salt. There is a shortage, near crisis mode, and in the near days we may see it rationed to specific people. It must be the fault of global warming, or Bush! or the writer's strike. I blame them all for this injustice.
Anyway, enjoy the snow and the beauty it brought us today, in God's name ... I am joking with ya, enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree! I went out with the dog today and played in the snow. I LOVED the look of the trees. It was gorgeous. It was even gorgeous watching it come down last night. Talk about a winter wonderland.