Thursday


What a ride!


Tonight, after I had a dinner to celebrate a friends 87th birthday, it took me an hour to get home. Thirty minutes to go 1/2 mile, to my exit, due to the cars that were bouncing off once another on 69.


Not a lot of snow fell, but enough for the goof-balls to drive fast and then go down the ravens, or off the road or into guard rails not to mention into other vehicles.


Isn't it odd that when three lanes of traffic are stopped for as far as the eye can see that stupid people believe they can make a fourth lane? I wanted to push them off the road. If I had water in my vehicle I would have poured it on the brim to only aid in their course for death or at least scare them to death. Then when the road opened up, only one lane opened, meaning everybody had to cooperate ... except for those in the fourth lane they thought they owned the road!


I finally made it home and Clyde and I went for a quick and brisk walk and we both decided it was time to turn in for the night ... but not before I wrote about the dumb drivers on the road. Most likely you will see their tracks on the side of the road, or their bumpers even.

No comments: