Tuesday

Employee and Flavor of the Month ...


Yesterday, I took a break from work and went around the corner to Dairy Queen to enjoy a Blizzard.
The flavor of the month is called "Choco Cherry Love". Guess it is in tribute to those who had Valentines and are crushing on the entire concept all month.
The lady in front of me ordered it, and said what is in it? Well, if not already declared, is should be soon announced, the Employee of the Month explained the drink of the month has vanilla ice cream with chocolate and strawberries.
The lady said "where does the cherry come in" ... he said I am not sure, just may be because it is red.
Oh my! Welcome to the next generation! For the fun of it, I ordered it just after she asked this question, but mine did not have any strawberries?!?

No comments: