Friday

A website you need to know ...


Last night, as I was sitting on highway 69 for a half hour, I heard a commercial for a new website and it sounded like a brilliant idea.


So, this morning I checked it out ... http://www.findtoto.com/. This is a company that will call a radius of neighbors if your pet becomes a missing animal. There are different size packages based upon the number of homes you want to have them call.


It sounds like a great idea, in theory, but then I thought probably not many people have home phone numbers. This is why there really should be cell phone directories associated with our homes. Unfortunately, it would only be used for bad -- like telemarketing -- not for the good of reuniting pet and owner.


As a pet owner, I am certain I would do everything in my power to bring my pup back home.

No comments: