Thursday

Well ... day 5


This has been a rough week for my body! Uggh, I thought Saturday I was blessed with food poisoning as I was down for the count Saturday evening and all day Sunday.


Monday I thought I was turning the corner and had soup for lunch but it did not stay with me long. Tuesday I was feeling better and lunch and dinner went well however, I was up all night like I was Saturday night. This is still the case as of today. I have not kept any food in my stomach since Friday night!


I know that I need to make that phone call to the doctor. I dread these calls, nothing is more of a time waster than sitting in a doctor's office with people who are grumpy, more sick than I.


I feel fine, look fine (well this is subjective) and don't ache or have a fever. I have read the internet to see if I can self medicate, and I have a few alternatives I may try today before I place the phone call. This exercise of life has dropped 12 pounds from me ...


My life is too jam packed to stop to see the doctor and even more importantly not sure I can sit in a doctor's lobby for an hour waiting unless they have a bathroom near by ...


No comments: