Monday

Carbo finally remembers part of his trip ...













For nearly two weeks, I spent bumbling around parts of southwest Florida. Some on Little Hickory Island and the rest on Palm Island.



I brought my IPOD and sat on the beach most of the days at Palm Island. When not there I was either in my condo relaxing in front of the television or with a book. Plus on the island was a bar/restaurant which I would loving rename the fallopian named after the two flamingos which look more like an anatomy class diagram than two birds.



The weather was gorgeous, somewhere near 80 or past that point every day. It never rained and I did see clouds time an again but that is okay because I did not want to be a lobster.



Did venture out a handful of times for some wonderful dinners: Melting Pot (fondue restaurant), Ruth's Chris (great steakhouse), and many local restaurants too.


Finally, I attended an art fair in Fort Myers, bought tile for my new kitchen and a ceiling light to prepare for the summer re-construction of the house. By the way, something AMAZING happening on the island ... and coming up in a future blog ... I will share it with you!

No comments: