Monday

And on with the snow...


I have thought about building a house. Kinda like the one in the picture. Some aspects ring true to me as something I would want, spacious living for Clyde and myself. Big pillars and a porch. Not sure it needs to be a white house, but I can cope with it either way.

Inside it would have exposed brick walls, and the entire first floor would be a kitchen. Plasma screens suspended from the wall with overstuffed leather chairs in the kitchen for casual dining. Perhaps it is the horseshoe shaped kitchen bar that would allow for 12 to eat or watch dinner being prepared. The upper level is where the bedroom (s) are located, if it is just me than it is a loft but if there is someone else, then the upstairs will be bedrooms. Lower level will be an oasis. A bar and plenty of room for a juke box in a tranquil environment (though reading that, it does not sound like they are one of the same). This picture also stands out as Fort Wayne finally has received our batch of Christmas snow! Lordy, did we need it. This weekend at the Grand Wayne Center is the kitchen and bath showcase. I plan to attend to get some ideas, begin sketching and keeping notes. Perhaps someday the Carbo parties will be hosted in a fresh new spot. Until then, enjoy the snow.

No comments: