Thursday

Speeding News...

For Christmas, most kids want something fun, expensive or what everyone else wants or has. Well, I am no longer a kid, but I did ask for something (and did receive) a gift that is just truly remarkable. It is the magic bullet. Just this morning I dropped two eggs, salt, pepper and cheese into the bullet dome, pressed and voila, I had a frothy egg mixture that was perfect yellow from tip to toe. I had my skillet on high heat, sprayed with a small amount of Pam (god, love that gal), and poured the egg mixture right in the pan. It took no more than one minute and it was dyn-o-mite. The other day I made whip cream for my black raspberry and marshmallow jello :) Okay, so maybe I am a kid still. I poured in the whip cream, added some vanilla for flavoring. I pushed the dome down and as you may have guessed, by now, it was creamy whip cream. This little contraption is a wonder and comes with multiple lids, and domes and handles and who knows what else, because I have not even opened the entire box. I just pulled out the magic and the bullet and began to whip! Should be the must have kitchen item of the year, if you do not like to cook or mix or whip or if you do love to cook but just want to cut out a few steps, a few minutes and alot of clean up.

1 comment:

Calm2Serenity said...

I love mine so much I bought one for the office. Use it everyday, some times twice....