Wednesday

Ohh My Gawwwddd....


I signed up for Net Flixx... I somehow thought I had alot of time, but not enough time to go to a video store to pick out a video. Oh, I know, the irony... well I have been watching South Park this past week and made that my first selection from NetFlixx. Well I stumbled across a character that made me tumble over, the character's name is Token. At first it did not register, but then all of a sudden it hit me between the eyes... South Park is so not politically correct, but when this came to light I thought I can not believe this has not made CNN Headline News. So, today my first disc arrived in the mail and it season eight I believe. I plan to watch it at my leisure and return it in the self stamped envelop. Should be interesting don't you think. I will keep you posted on the next DVD on my list (South Park Disc Two - Season 8)

No comments: