Thursday

Mile High ...


Curiously..... Well, if you have never ate or munched or sucked on an Altoid you are missing the boat. Altoids are not the mints where if you bite them that they spark, these are the strong mints that let you know you actually have a mint in your mouth. Well, low and behold, the Altoid has been improved. Well, at least for the winter it is great. In my car, I have a tin of them. I munch on one when I am hungry. Okay, I eat a tin a day. The outside taste like a Junior Mint, without having to go to a movie theatre! The chocolate melts in your mouth and on your teeth. I know this because as I drive, I look into my rear view mirror to see the gooey transformation. Okay, you probably think I have lost it, but really, these mints are making my top ten list of things you got to try in your car! I only eat them in my car. Perhaps not everyone eats mints in the car, but I do. I do not eat Taco Bell, so this is my weakness. So, if you are in the local corner Walgreens - no matter what corner you are on, there is a Walgreens - stop in for a tin and experience a tin tonight.

No comments: