Friday

Don't wake me up for this...


Well, we have Field of Dreams, Dreamgirls, Dream sickles, and now Room to Dream. Reminds me of the old TV game show, Match Game....badabumm tabum bum boink. The show that said surveyed 100 people and it went like this: A city in the midwest is so desperate for a tag line, they said why not call it Room To Blank!! Then six C and D list celebrates, though I did love Brett Sommers, wrote on blue pieces of paper and cleverly said the one word they wrote on the paper. Well, my guess Fanny Flag or Richard Dawson did not get the chance to work on our tag line. Room to Dream, meaning there is not much here so make it what you want. But what they forgot to say is please do not change anything, because this is not "Changing Rooms in a dream!" I am all about community pride and spirit. I am spinning toward the light to see if I can somehow embrace this tag line and actually use it to make sense. We are so lazy we sleep, have lots of dreams, are overweight and we need more room. Or how about on nearly every street corner there is an empty shopping or strip mall, we have the room, so be creative and put something in there like another coffee shop or subway. Oh well, the jury is out (though I sound as if I may have been the jury of one). Perhaps over the next weeks I can figure out why Room to Dream is not Room with a Nightmare.

No comments: