Wednesday

National Security for the American Idol


Well, last night American Idol began showing the worst of the worst or hopefully this is the case. It was putrid, ear wrenching, awful. I know that if they started off showing the great talent, we would not watch for 50 hours of talent competitions. I have been a huge fan of Nashville Star, where the talent must know how to sing, play an instrument and write their own songs. Go figure, real talent a necessity to be an "American Idol". I am not sure I can sit through another night of it, but I am sure that if I don't it will be covered on the radio, newspaper and CNN as the next big thing. I think I had heard that the security level in America is now set at Blue. For American Idol that is. We are on stand down, sit down and listen up to the next Clay Aiken?!

No comments: