Thursday

Ahoy Mate!



Am I the only one who found this bon-voyage picture of the well dressed captured sailors a bit off?

If I sit in my easy chair for more than two hours I look discheveled - clothes wrinkled, grumpy look, crick in the back.

These yo-ho's and a bottle of rum look like they were modeling for Walmart, well at least the lady does. 'Stripe shirt only $3.99". I am just a tad shocked, these marines must be part of a dental hygiene exchange program, they have smiling teeth!! The picture of British navy personnel, seized by Iran, wave to the media after their meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, at the presidential palace in Tehran, Iran, Wednesday.

I am gathering that that actually just took a vacation at the presidential palace rather than being held against their own will unless they have been drugged (with happy gas too), brainwashed or something that would make them the centerfold for J.C. Penny Easter clothing banaza. But that is just my two cents with a twist.

No comments: