Saturday

Move over, its a man's job....


Today is Cookin' Men! It is a fundraiser for the Parkview Foundation. Tickets are $75.00 per person. It is similar to a trade show, but you receive food samples rather than sales pitches and junk brochures.
This is the fourth year my name has been on the cook list. It is a time when the male prepares the food (or the male is suppose to prepare his own food rather than using the assistance of the lovely wife.) For me, this is a no-brainer. I enjoy to cook and I will prepare my own food tonight. What I have on tap is an "Italian Bomb".
This was first created on Labor Day followed by Carbozo and for the third showing, it will be my speciality at Cookin' Men.
I am pretty excited about this event but I do have a few hesitations also. I am glad to whip up a simple to make, but full of layers that will tempt the pallet. I am excited to see some friends both in the chef category as well as the trade-showees. I am hopeful that the weather holds up. Weather predicted is rain, snow, sleet. Hmm, yes, this post is from April!!!
It is the man's turn to try to whip a meal in the kitchen. I will let you know what happens, tomorrow.

No comments: