Tuesday

Vote often!














Your opinion counts - no seriously the state of Indiana really wants your opinion! New plates are coming next year and there are four choices. Of course there is the 'in God we trust' that is just a tag for 'I can't drive and I am taking you with me when I die!'

The new offerings of plates are four different interpretations of the Indiana flag. You may vote for your favorite design from April 3 - April 18 on this website or by paper ballot at any BMV license branch.
The winning design will be announced in May and made available to customers in January 2008. The Indiana BMV asks that customers vote only once for their favorite plate design. Here is the link to go to the BMV's user friendly (stop laughing) site: http://www.in.gov/bmv/vote/#.

Results will be shared in May, just about the same time we announce the American Idol. It will be a CRAZY month with voting. Local primaries, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and now the BMV. Only if I could text my vote, but maybe next time we do plate designs.

No comments: