Saturday

The Cows have left the house


Got Milk? Well, if you do, it is worth much more now than it was yesterday. Recent reports that not only will the price of milk skyrocket, so will eggs and orange juice.
This is because the coalition against breakfast is making sure kids don't start out with breakfast, go to school less wise, and ruin our free society.
This may be the sign from the heavens above that we can start officially eating cold pizza for breakfast. I have always been a big fan of cold food for breakfast. Pizza is alright, but cold pasta rocks the boat and don't put chicken burritos in the refrigerator and expect them to be there come 9am!
I am not too upset about the orange juice gig, I am not a screwdriver or fuzzy navel kind of guy. More of a Cosmo, or a grapefruit martini. But you take away my eggs, well how do you expect me to practice hard boiling them!?! I have never mastered that skill but I sure can make a mean omelet in my Magic Bullet (which you all better have purchased by now).
Gas is going up too, watch for $3.00 bucks a gallon. It is all because those people who floated over to IRAN the other day for their photo shoot.
So, don't get upset at the grocery store when you go past all the breakfast fare, just think that you need to buy more pasta! And if you are making pasta, make a tuna casserole and invite me over haha, and send some home for breakfast for me haha. Kidding, I think!

No comments: