Friday

Black Friday


Well, I did not get up at 4 am to go shopping. I did not even pass a mall or a shopping complex where people were camped out in tents. But I did have my very own Black Friday. Well, not so much that I had it, but Clyde did. Today, Clyde went to the vet for his annual check up. He weighs the same exact pounds and ounces that he did one year ago. (That bitch!) He shook like he was on a belt sander. He was scared petrified. In fact, when I told him before we left the house he was going to the vet, he puked. Tell me that does not send a message. He had some blood taken to see if he had heartworms. They gave him two shots so he did not get the measles or something, whooping cough perhaps. About three minutes after the shots, he yelped. A tad of a delay reaction, but he must have thought, 'now damn it, stop hurting me. I am a good dog". He came home and he had some cottage cheese and has decided that he will just rest tonight.

No comments: