Thursday

Frozen in time...



Well, the final hours are approaching for Carbozo. The guest list jumped by 15 people yesterday and the excitement is building. (For me I am sure, but not Clyde). See, Clyde does not like change so the food table that goes where Clyde's bed and toy chamber is, cannot be constructed until he goes on his mini-vacation on Saturday. Today is the shopping day for most non perishables like Vodka, Beer, Club Soda. I will be making the Sweet Tea Ice Tea frozen ring. Actually I am taking the Sweet Tea and freezing a large bowl of it. That way as it is in the dispenser, the Tea will keep it all cool and yet as it melts, it does not dilute the mixture. I am going to make chocolate chip cookies tonight and set up the Shot for a Shirt station! The tradition of chugging a concoction to earn a Carbozo original shirt will continue. I also have made a few menu changes. I am going to make an Indian flat bed appetizer for the "carb friendly" room. The Mardigras table will have the return of the Southern Style Chicken biscuit casserole. YUM just a few calories there! Well, it won't be long before the doors open and the fun begins.

1 comment:

barranda said...

Aren't we all Carb friendly?