Wednesday

Trust me, far far away is not the half of it.



Well, my hours spent at the BMV went by relatively quick. I was entertained with stories (or true history) from the clerk who gave me the three sets of license plates. Here's the deal, since the mid 80's he has been writing a book about the UFO's that have been invading the US. I thought it was just immigrants from Mexico, but I guess we have the sky as a border we need to patrol now too! Well, many times the UFO's will fight with one another and blow each other up that is why we do not see them that often. The UFO's actually blew up another galaxy -- far far away. There have been many other civilizations that have been effected by UFO encounters. It was not just Star Wars that introduced us to life on other planets. As enlightening as this conversation was, that helped to answer that dying question of whether or not space crafts have odometers...they do NOT...., I could not feel anything more than sorry that he has spent over twenty years writing a book that will be probably be banned like O.J. Simpson's book had been. People really do not want to know the truth about UFO's.

No comments: