Saturday

My cake and eat it too.



Today I made six cakes for the holiday open house. They were all wrapped and put into the freezer to be iced next Saturday. They are in all shapes and sizes. There are cinnamon cakes, chocolate cake, cherry and strawberry cakes just to name a few. Tomorrow is cookie day. This will wrap up dessert room. Reservations are slowly trickling in, and that is all cool. Coming up, I need to pick up the t-shirts from Stein Advertising. My refrigerator will be delivered on Monday and Thursday and Friday is full prep days. This means sausage and peppers will be sliced, chopped and ready for cooking. The menu is polished, the floor is not though haha. So, cleaning is on the schedule too. So, the tenth anniversary of Holiday Open houses is just right around the corner.

2 comments:

Calm2Serenity said...

Six cakes? I'm overwhelmed!

Carbo said...

:) just three more to make :)