Thursday

No one knows what I nose.


I was on Coliseum Boulevard this afternoon. You know how sometimes you get in the wrong lane. No matter what you do to avoid the slow, distraught driver, you seem to find yourself behind him. Well, I was there for a short time. I was proud. I maneuvered around him and the long line of traffic. When his car and my car reach the red light, I glance over to give him that look like ... you should have your license removed from your wallet, old man, look. To my startling surprise, (no he was not a woman, so stop the hate mail), the old man had the most amazing amount of nose hair I have yet to see in my life time. This guy had white hair growing from his nose, at least an inch out of his nose. I nearly blew a colon. I thought, no wonder why he is driving slow, he is just hoping no one will see him. Keep the traffic behind you, not in front of you, and his horrible secrete is safe. Not much more to say. It was just horrible!!!

No comments: