Saturday

Friday night and the lights are low..





Here I go again...my my.. Mamma Mia was Thursday night at the Historic Embassy Theatre. What a production. I really enjoyed the evening, the company and the packed house to see a great Broadway musical, in Fort Wayne, with an extended run. If you have not taken advantage of the show being in town, you should, you must.



I have had the songs running through my mind for years and to see them put together to create a musical only will help "Dancing Queen" and "S.O.S" to play over and over and over. The costumes were fun,the cast was very well cast and did a superb job.

Then on Friday a friend and I went to see Sugarland in Southbend at the Morris, another great historic theater. I was rocked to find great seats, energetic performances and a crowd that was on their feet more than in their seat. Sugarland is probably best known for a song called "Baby Girl". If you do not own their first album, you must request it from Santa or Hanukkah Harry or any other gift giving soul. "Twice the Speed of Light" does not have one bad song on it. A true CD for you car.

Coming up... Jim Brickman on Tuesday in Indianapolis!

No comments: