Sunday

Things I miss...


I was thinking of the great things that are no longer with us. I sure do miss Burger Chef! I also miss Lucky Steer too. Seems as if they both left Fort Wayne around the same time, mid 1970's. I was thinking around that time we lost Grape Tang too. If I am not mistaken Pink Panther Cereal was gone as well. Strange that when these places and things left the market place, I was not even ten years old. My memory recalls great tastes. I wonder if they were here now, would I feel the same way. Perhaps I was an impressionable child, where marketing perhaps lingered some thirty years later, but it does make me wonder in the next ten years will I have vivid memories of such items from the 80's? I really doubt it, but stay tuned to this blog for more memories.

No comments: