Saturday

Early Birds miss the party


Awwww, and you didn't think I would have time to write an entry today with Carbozo just hours away. Well, I think it is important to let you know that I am jamming to music, cleaning this morning. Food prep is ahead of schedule, somehow, and I am thinking all may go pretty close to plan. The picture shows what last year's Holiday Open House traffic was like, or so I have heard. The funny thing about being the host of Carbo-celebrations, I have never seen the parking nightmare that happens outside of the home. I have heard that it is always a party in itself getting to the house. Traffic is lined up for miles, or at least blocks. The neighbors, luckily all go to bed at 630 p.m. after their 4:00 p.m. early bird dinner, so they never know that the party even happened. Once you make it inside, you should find tables of food in multiple rooms. People tastefully drinking (haha) and laughing. The countdown begins to the ten year celebration of Carbo-celebrations.

No comments: