Saturday

Real Fine Place ...


Hooray! Sara Evans is coming to Indiana in January to perform! It has been a while since I saw Sara Evans in concert. She was performing with an unknown artist when she was an unknown artist... Kenny Chesney. Well this round Sara is doing it on her own. She is coming to Indianapolis. Rumor is that she may be divorced by January and we all know why is coming to Indiana!! I will need to update my wife-ry list. The things I would regard as important to date or marry a person. That list seems to get more red-lined as the days, weeks and months (shall I say years) go by. It pretty much is down to a post it note: must like music, must like Clyde and must enjoy eating food. The list had said before things like, be gainfully employed, laughs at Arrested Development episodes, enjoy traveling and can use a fork as well as a spoon. Realize that the spoon just is not too critical in the dating world any longer. So, time will only tell how short that list will become as time clicks by like sand through an hourglass. Oh, yeah, I am not looking for an hourglass figure, too much upkeep and dieting uggh, not in my house -- won't have that food consumption fear.

No comments: