Sunday

Point and shoot



"It is not the first or the last breath you take that is important, it's all the ones in between"...

Perhaps my blog is going soft, but the past couple days, perhaps it is because of the new year approaching, I keep thinking of the impact and importance we all play in the scheme we call life.

Tonight, I am going to be at the YLNI Masquerade Ball bringing in the next year of life at the Historic Embassy Theatre. The event is sold out, 300 people have purchased tickets to celebrate the year that has been and the one that it will be. I am going to pick up my camera that has been in a box for many, many years. I gave up my photography near the millennium, but I am not sure why I did. I have always enjoyed taking pictures, capturing moments that are unique through my eyes. I hope that as I practice tonight, I can remember how to ride that proverbial bike.

Well, as I ramble, I feel as if I am on the long way to the well and my bucket has come up empty...but I am hoping as you read you ponder and wonder through the events that not only shaped you last years, but the many years before that developed your foundation of being. Possibly you have something that will click and develop into something wonderful. To all my friends and foes, who may be reading this, and to those who I do not even know that read this blog - - - H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! ! !

No comments: