Monday

Last red nose opportunity



Well, I have realized the last job that I want to have is a trash collector. After hauling fourteen bags of trash to the curb, after Carbozo, I could not imagine picking up an entire road, block, quadrant for one day, for one week, heaven forbid, for a twenty-five year career to earn the watch. Hats off to the men and women who serve our sanitation community. I know, everyone is so proud of our vets. Granted many have given their life for this country, but what about those who pick up our trash. Everything we don't want we leave for them. Perhaps a special cemetery, or a wall listing all their names should be created. After I realize my contribution to their work load today, I think I owe them something. Perhaps a red nose so they won't have to smell the trash!

No comments: