Monday

Yule be happy to ...


Santa's big day, as he flew through the night, I chomped on a big juicy peppercorn steak at Eddie Merlot's. Friends and I gathered to have a wonderful, relaxing dinner to celebrate the eve of the birth of Jesus. (Oh, I know, I just offended some people, but I am sorry, well not really.) I could have been celebrating the birth of my friend who was born on Christmas Eve, but she was not at the table and that would sound bizarre to celebrate without her. Oh, well now that I think of it, I have celebrated things without the party of "honor" present. Anyway, I had a great salad with a strip steak and Eddie's potatoes which have hunks of not spicy jalapenos. We reminisced in the year that has been and hopes for an upcoming year filled with joy and prosperity. We even talked about marriage, but it wasn't mine. Come to think of it, the person I was marrying off really did not commit the act either. Guess this was your typical Carbo dinner where I recall the night as I want to. One thing we all would agree, great friends, great company and a great new tradition. Merry Christmas (or happy birthday to my friend who celebrated one)!

No comments: