Thursday

what a nice reflection on you...



Well all that glitters is not gold, or good! When I last left off I decided to put my bah-humbugs into action and put up that lousy Christmas tree anyway. Well, I did. It looks horrible (see last post), but it is up and I am in the Christmas spirit damn it. The next morning, up and the crack of dawn so I can work off my freshman fifteen (okay, so I graduated in 1992, it is just taking a bit longer than I had hoped), when I could not see. My vision was blurry. I thought, maybe I don't have my glasses on, or perhaps there are on upside down. No, the glasses were fine it was just my left eye. It was blurred. It began to water. Not a good sign since I do not eve have an onion in the house let alone cut one. But the good news was, I thought, I could have a reoccurring role on Guiding Light, because I could roll tears out without any hesitation. I texted (if that is a word) my friend to let him know I would not make it to the gym, and began to flush my eye. Low and behold, what eventually came out of my eye was a piece of shiny, happy, glitter. So, the moral of the story, if you think you need to put up a Christmas tree, don't because you may go blind!

No comments: