Wednesday

Out with the old


Well New Year's Eve is just around the corner. I am going to be attending the YLNI Masquerade Ball at the Historic Embassy Theatre. Tickets are still available, probably less than two dozen, before it is sold out. I have had the best intentions to prepare on what I will wear. I need a mask, I needed to get a tux, I needed to get a date. Well, last night I achieved some of that... I called a tuxedo place that I have rented from in the past and said who I was and the next thing I knew I had a tux and it will be ready on Friday for pick up. As for the mask, well I have the one from last year, and I think I will just dust off the velvet and call it ready. As for the date, well the only date that I will be knowledgeable about will be Sunday December 31st at the Historic Embassy Theatre. Might as well end the year the way I started it, single. Who knows, maybe next year has something in store for me. But if not, this year has been wonderful. This guy is wearing a version of my tux. Mine does not make me look anorexic though, so don't you feel better :)

No comments: