Tuesday

Food crawl?


My trip to Minneapolis was full of random moments and fun times. A friend of mine and I fly from Fort Wayne to Detroit to Minneapolis Thursday evening and we returned Monday evening. We ate Middle eastern food, Italian food, Greek food, American food, southern food and many other things in between. But the food was not just about multi-nation food questing, nope. We shopped in small towns, we shopped in large towns, we shopped in a mega mall (Mall of America), to include grocery stores, and dollar stores. We chased these activities with bottles of wine and I had a Mojoita. (A friend of mine had one about a month ago, she raved and I copied the memory into my mind and had one! PS they are yummo!)
We went to a country club home, we went to an apartment, a museum and a tour of both St. Paul as well as Minneapolis.
In a very short time, we made certain few stones were left unturned. It was fun, though exhausting and today I have just drug my ass all around the office until I realized I am of no benefit to anyone.
It was just a few minutes ago that Clyde returned from his vacation in Auburn. He, too, is tired though he is not in a mood to tell me all that he did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Food Crawl...that must be why I am hitting the gym a bit more hard core. I feel like I still weigh a trillion pounds.

Had fun with you!