Tuesday

Oh ... I can see it!


I have returned from my vacation to Minneapolis. I will share some more highlights later, but this stands out as the most unusual thing that happened and it was within the first few hours of departing from the Fort Wayne International Airport.
Landing in Detroit for a couple hour lay over, my friend and I stopped at the restroom facilities before we went to eat Middle Eastern Food for dinner in the airport. Walking into our respected restrooms, both of us met back up to share the shock and awe of the most crazy restroom set up.
This had become what I call the "Helen Keller" restroom. The toilets automatically flush but if you did more than your duty, there is a special button to push to trigger another flush. The sink had automatic water faucet, an automatic soap dispenser and an automatic hand towel dispenser. The mind never had to work once you left the toilet (and you did not do more than your allotted share of toilet filling).
This get-a-way weekend was very relaxing and much fun. I will share more soon...

No comments: